- Assembly up to 600mm finish floor height (FFH) shall provide an 2270 kg axial load without permanent deformation.
- Assembly should provide 50 mm total adjustment with a floor height of 150 mm or greater.
- Standard finish floor height is from 150 mm to 600 mm. For other FFH pedestal height, contact your local sales representative.
- All pedestal components and fasteners are completely electro-zinc free.
- Zinc electroplating shall be prohibited on all pedestal components and fasteners.
- Base to be at least 95 mm and with powder coated steel.
- Pedestal Tube shall be square and with powder coated steel.
- Snap – Tite stringer will withstand 150 kg mid-span load
- Galvanized stringer construction to prevent corrosion. Zinc Electroplating is prohibited
- Stringer shall be 30 mm deep 25 mm wide.
- 12 ga die-cast aluminum formed pedestal head positively engaged the panned and projection welded stud with adjusted nut. Head and installed stringers shall provide full perimeter edge support for panel.
- Carbon fiber expansion gasket prevents uncontrolled expansion and reduce noise.
- Carbon fiber expansion gasket isolation insert prevent any metal to metal contact and eliminates vibration noises.
- Stringers shall be attached with Pedestal Head by snap- ping into place.
- Steel nut shall be 19mm – 10 UNC roll formed.
- Nut shall be 19mm – 10 UNC with corrosion resistant coating.
- Stud shall provide an anti-rotation feature when engaged with the pedestal base assembly.
Perimeter pedestal shall provide support for panels around columns, at walls and in corners.